La Dama Organic Tequila
La Dama is the biggest organic blue agave grower in the world. We present a paradigm shift in the present and future of tequila. Our agricultural and production processes are based on the revolutionary ideas of our Mexican ancestors
Free shipping to all Mexico Territory. Currently only available for purchase in Mexico.
Alcohol Volume: 40% Alc.Vol – 80 proof
Raw Material: 100% Agave Tequilana Weber
Sustainability: We prioritize and acknowledge agave as the most important ingredient of tequila making, the only way of creating sustainability for the future is finding balance between the endemic ecosystems we share with Mother Earth to produce our beloved spirit, we believe this should be the norm if we want upcoming generations to have the possibility of also enjoying our ancient spirit:
- Organic certified
- Agave grown in single state ranches that study, monitor and preserve flora and wildlife by our botanical team for a minimum of 7 years.
- Biodynamic principles of agriculture taught by Rudolph Steiner are in place on every La Dama ranch.
- Agricultural plan devised to prevent erosion
- No chemically made product was ever used
- NON GMO
- Maximum preservation of natural water cycle
- Wasted agave fibers used to create bottle labels and paper with local artisans
- Cooked inside traditional Masonry Ovens for 72 hours
- Fermented with endemic yeast
- Double Distilled
Type: Silver Tequila
Packaging: Special Edition Gift Box made from Agave Paper and recycled Cardboard
Aroma: Cooked agave, citric herbs, wild guava fruit, lingering spice notes
Taste: Fruity, herbal, carmelized agave, hints of chocolate with soft, creamy, smooth texture.
Bottle: Handmande, artisanal, Recycled Hand Blown Glass
Net Content: 750 ML
Case: 6 Bottles
Pallet: 60 / 360 Bottles
Country of Origin: Mexico,
Location of State: Mezcala de los Romero, Jalisco
Name of organic ranch: Potrerillos
- For partnership and distribution please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Partnerships section.